This blog captures my journey to take a break from jewelry designing to learn something new. Join me as I learn the art of photography and Photoshop Elements and watch me create through my lens. ~ Dee

Thursday, November 3, 2011

My First Walk and Shoot...

Okay, so after taking as many boring photos as possible around the house I headed out for my first walk and shoot at a local park. Not your best park for scenery, but photoshop helped turn what I thought were a few boring shots into some interesting captures...what do you think? 






Lesson Learned:  Photoshop is a great tool for fixing photos, hiding some bad shots and getting creative, but my ultimate goal is to learn to capture the right shot the first time and to learn how to be creative when taking the picture using the camera settings.  These photos were taken 6 month's ago and I've learned so much since then. 

Unveiling,
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...