This blog captures my journey to take a break from jewelry designing to learn something new. Join me as I learn the art of photography and Photoshop Elements and watch me create through my lens. ~ Dee

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Drive by Photos....

Things have been a little busy, but I did want to drive by and leave you with some photos from this past weekend.  There were many people and ducks out at the lake on Saturday, so it allowed me to capture some great silhouettes, play with my tripod, watched the sunset and enjoy some me time. 





Lesson Learned:
Sunsets are good for relaxing the mind.  Saturday was a stressful day for me and walking the lake enjoying the opportunities made the evening so much better.

Unveiling in silhouettes,
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...