This blog captures my journey to take a break from jewelry designing to learn something new. Join me as I learn the art of photography and Photoshop Elements and watch me create through my lens. ~ Dee

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Father Knows Best | Family | Portraits

I had the pleasure recently of working with a father and his beautiful three daughters.  It's sessions like this one that make what I do worth the time and effort.  The afternoon started out with dad arriving with three not so happy daughters.  You know, woken up early on a Saturday morning kinda not happy!  But it didn't take long for them to warm up to the camera and immediately they were dishing out these beautiful smiles and they afternoon ended on a high note with a jump for ice cream!  Dad should be so proud of his young ladies, and it's clear to see, he has a road ahead of him of keeping the boys at bay...Good luck! 














Unveiling daddy's little girls, 
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...